If information is power, then knowing more about how your business runs and makes profit can only be a good thing. Analysis is a word that can strike fear into the hearts of many, but here at Ten-25 we work our socks off to make it as simple, intuitive and useful as possible.
UniTrade360 offers straightforward but powerful analysis options, featuring drag and drop menu options so you can search exactly what you want, easily and quickly. Export results to Excel or other software for easy presentation, automate reports, and keep notes against customers – it’s all easy, and how you’d want it to be laid out.
If you want to take it a step further, we also offer the Afinitis Analysis add-on, which is an incredibly useful, intelligent business system to help your profitability grow.
Whichever analytics option you choose, we’re here to walk you through it step by step to help you get the most out of your system. And the benefits are pretty impressive:
- Understand where your profit comes from. Sounds obvious, right? But it isn’t always easy to see where you’re actually making profit. Having it reported clearly and accurately helps you to focus your efforts on the areas where you stand to gain the most, and prevents wasted time on narrow margins, late payments or supplier price-hikes.
- Know your customers. See who’s increasing orders, placing them more often or paying late, so you know who to chase, who to target and who to incentivise.
- Work more efficiently. Stop chasing the tiny orders, automate the arduous jobs, and focus your efforts where the benefits are the best.
- Save time. No more working until midnight to churn out the monthly reports – these analysis packages automatically extract the correct information from the system and present it in clear, intuitive formats to help you know exactly what’s going on.
- Reduce waste. Whether that’s products, margin, headcount, time or anything else, having accurate, reliable, regular reporting will make it easy for you to spot where the leaks in your budget are, so you can fix them.
- Increase your exposure. Knowing your success rates, your profit margins, your wins and your achievements in detail gives you plenty to shout about in your marketing and PR, as well as to stakeholders and staff.
- Make better decisions every day. Having the data to back up your decisions will make you faster and more confident in making those business-critical – as well as the tiny, everyday – decisions, from the best prices on office stationery to growing your customer base and profit margins.
- Take control. Ultimately, the information from this analysis allows you to proactively manage the direction of your business in every department, from HR to operations. With the in-depth information at your fingertips to make informed decisions, you can optimise the day to day running of the business, and make it grow in the longer term.