Linking your accounting software with an industry-specific trading system can deliver more insight, value and reward than you might realise….
Ever seen a Baseball player out in the field? They wear a big mitt on one hand, leaving the other free. This gives them the optimum combination: a large surface area and an extra bit of reach to intercept a ball whistling their way, while the other hand has the dexterity, power and accuracy to speed the ball back. Ten-25 believes in the same principles with trading and financials software. A trading and stock control system that is designed specifically for your industry is like the player’s open hand, sending information through the business with speed, power and accuracy. This works brilliantly when information is shared with the big mitt; your financials software. Having a widely used financials system gives the extra reach that being part of a community of users brings.
A lot of our customers use leading accounting packages to handle their financials. Of course they do – it makes sense. And that’s why we design our software so that it can link up with those accounting packages, so you get the best of both worlds: the expertise of an independent, proven financial package, with the added benefits of a merchant trading system that links up every bit of your business.
These days accounting packages are both readily available, and usually of a very high standard. But what they can’t offer is the industry knowledge and customised insights of a tailor-made trading system. You want to squeeze every last drop of value out of every bit of software you use, and gain every advantage – ideally, without the hassle of a thousand different logins and training courses to get the hang of it all. Ta-daa – we’ve made sure that our software can link up with those financials packages so you don’t lose any opportunities, and you have a real-time picture of every aspect of your business at a moment’s notice.
You’re busy. You don’t have time to be faffing about double-inputting information. That’s why our systems can talk to systems like Sage, and make sure the information available to you however, whenever and wherever you want it.
How does it work?
- Take orders through to invoices on UT400
- Add new customers, and amend customer details on UT400
- Customer and invoice details are automatically exported to your financials software
- As a customer’s account balance is paid off an updated aged debt is imported into UT400, so you can manage a real credit position
What are the benefits?
- Using a trading system that fits your operations is just better than any generic equivalent. If users don’t need to work around the system you will get faster, better, more accurate, more relevant information.
- Use a financials software system that is familiar your accountant; they may even have access into it. Software like Sage 50 is inexpensive, and regularly updated to the latest legal requirements. When both sides can speak to each other, you get much more than double the benefits.
- Having all the right information at your fingertips without complicated, potentially vulnerable work-arounds gives you the power, the insight and the information to get things done quickly, and get them done right. No missed opportunities. Better profitability. A thriving business.
If you’d like to talk to us about our systems and how they could help your business, please give us a call on 01202 861606 or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org